- What information do you collect through Shopify’s APIs?
At the moment, CRMammoth does not collect any data through Shopify API.
- What information do you collect directly from the merchant? For example, do you ask them for contact details? Do you generate automated logs relating to their use of your app?
We offer a custom contact form, through which the merchant can share contact information with us and schedule calls.
- What information do you collect directly from merchants’ customers? For example, do you drop cookies or use other tracking technologies on their devices? Do you log information relating to how customers visit or navigate particular stores?
We do not collect any information directly from merchants’ customers.
- How do you use the information you collect? Do you use this information for any purposes aside from providing your app’s services?
The information we receive through the contact form is used exclusively for providing suggestions and/or estimating potential services we can offer to the app users.
- For how long do you store or retain the data you collect?
The data we collect is retained for as long as the merchant is using our application.
- Are you established in Europe? Are you storing or processing information outside of Europe?
Both our company and the data centers we are using are established in Europe.
- How can merchants contact you if they have additional questions? Note that some jurisdictions require that you also include a physical address.
The merchants can contact us at:
Our office is located at: